Tasman Bay Chiropractic is a full spectrum primary healthcare provider – from antenatal and neonatal through to geriatric health.
- Specialists in well-being care – for the blokes: periodic repairs and maintenance
- Injury management – ACC registered
- Primary care paediatric services for all conditions
- Referrals – we are active participants in a referral network of healthcare providers
- Geriatrics – a primary care provider
- Performance enhancement – hands-on care and leadership
Chiropractic care focuses on the links between the neuro muscular and the skeletal systems. It seeks to understand the function of your entire nervous system – not only of your spine.
Your nervous system controls everything including taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing, digestion, breathing, heartbeat and skin temperature. Chiropractic care can help to restore the balance of your nervous system, stimulating the vital flow of energy and information throughout your body.
At your first visit, our chiropractors will complete a thorough Functional Assessment – which includes neurology, and a Systems Review – checking for underlying health issues. They will then devise a plan for your ongoing care.
At your second visit this care plan will be explained in more detail. Your ongoing care may include a variety of chiropractic techniques – your chiropractor will discuss this with you.
Our chiropractors regularly attend seminars regarding a variety of techniques including the most gentle, tonal techniques, instrument techniques and manual adjustment techniques .
We can offer a range of techniques to suit your body and your preferences.