I’m excited to be back in the work force and to be part of such an energetic and friendly team at Tasman Bay Chiropractic…
- Grew up in Golden Bay on a dairy farm at Paton’s Rock.
- On completing my schooling I moved to Christchurch to do a Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
- Returned to Richmond with my Diploma and opened a salon that I ran for six years before selling and moving (with my fiance) to the UK to work and travel. We worked in hotels, country pubs and did a lot of travelling in the two 1/2 years we were away.
- Returned to Richmond in 2005, got married in 2006 and started our family in 2009. We have two daughters Ella and Zoe.
- I enjoy camping holidays with my family, walking in the Richmond Hills, gym classes at the aquatic centre and chilling out with my family and friends.