I feel very grateful to be working with such a vibrant health focused team….
- Born and raised in Sunny Nelson
- Left school in 1988, trained as a chef and also worked at ACC
- Moved to Whangarei 1995 where I worked as a Case Manager for ACC. Stayed in the Far North for 7 years where I met some life long friends and enjoyed the beautiful beaches
- Travelled overseas in 2000 for six months then returned to Wellington where I met my husband Matt and had three children, Declan, Niamh and Patrick
- Had the opportunity to move back to my birthplace in 2014 where we settled and I started my own business growing and selling micro greens to local cafes and restaurants
- I enjoy coffee, walking our dog Tipsy, following a variety of sport, abstract painting and having lots of fun with family and friends
- I am also very passionate about Natural Health Therapies and nourishing foods and will be furthering my education by studying online with the Auckland School of Naturopathy.