Being a part of a person’s health regime and helping them to realise their goals is a passion of mine and I strive to do what I can to make life more enjoyable for everyone.
- Born in Lower Hutt and moved to Mapua aged eight years
- Spent the next ten years in the Nelson/Tasman region, attending Mapua School then Waimea College
- Represented the region in age group football and basketball and played a lot of music!
- Enjoyed regular chiropractic care at Tasman Bay Chiropractic!
- Moved to Auckland in 2014 to study chiropractic at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic; graduated in 2018
- Excited to be back in the region practicing in the profession that I love in a part of the world that I love
- Enjoy being a part of many different sports, music and professional experiences
- Looking forward to being more involved in my community in the near future.