I am passionate about good health, enjoying life and being surrounded by positive like minded people….
- Grew up in Waiuku, a small town south of Auckland where I spent the last 11 years working at New Zealand Steel
- Moved to Nelson in 2016 to be closer to my son Kayne and grandchildren, Charlotte and Remi
- My husband John and I enjoy riding the many cycle trails around Nelson on the weekend and visiting all the great cafes and many other things Nelson has on offer
- Enjoy swimming at the aquatic centre most mornings
- Greatest passion would be my garden and cooking plant based recipes. I also enjoy a good wine 🙂
- Excited to join the Tasman Bay Chiropractic team