Being part of this team is very inspiring and has introduced me to a whole different level of well being. I love being able to pass that inspiration on to others …
- Born and raised in Richmond
- Moved to Wellington where I trained as a primary school teacher, graduating in December 2000
- Travelled to America and then onto England working first as a camp counsellor, and then full time as a teacher at a boys’ school in South London. I loved the atmosphere that this had and the difference in the cultures that I was able to experience.
- Enjoy travelling – I am fortunate to have been able to travel to parts of Europe, Asia, America and Australasia, meeting many different people and experiencing the different cultures and environments.
- Part of Tasman Bay Chiropractic Centre team since late 2007, currently working in a back-office, accounts administration role.
- Met my partner, Phill in 2008, and we were married in Nelson in November 2011 and welcomed our daughter in 2014 and our son in 2017.
- I love working with people of all ages, and meeting so many different people and Tasman Bay Chiropractic has allowed me to do this.
- Being part of this team is very inspiring and has introduced me to a whole different level of well being. I love being able to pass that inspiration on to others that will benefit from it.