We are recruiting! We are looking for an outgoing, energetic person to join our fabulous front-of-house team.
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have previous experience in a front-of-house situation?
- Do you have a flexible schedule?
- Are you passionate about promoting well-health?
- Are you a team player with a collaborative working style?
- Do you have a desire to learn on an ongoing basis?
- Are you comfortable using computers and familiar with a variety of different programmes (Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Canva)?
We have a Chiropractic Assistant role available in our team. The position is three part days per week (around 14 hours ie Monday morning and late afternoon, Thursday late afternoon, Saturday morning with likely future Tuesday later afternoon) with the need for availability to cover leave during school holidays. You will be joining a team of three experienced and trained CA’s and three chiropractors.
Back office responsibilities will require computer knowledge, and there is potential for more senior responsibilities later in the year.
This opportunity would suit someone with strong transferable skills who is looking for a change or is returning to the workforce.
Please apply in writing, with CV, to
Tasman Bay Chiropractic
64 Oxford Street
For full job and person description please ask one of our friendly CA’s, or email [email protected]